All of our Naturalist tours are led by an ACA certified guide and the Director of Marine Education from the Provincetown Center for Coastal Studies and support their education program. Groups of 6 or more may be scheduled by appointment.
2017 Kayak Tours ($55 per person)
July 11, 18 & 26
August 1, 8, 22 & 329
Please contact us at email@example.com or 508-487-9442 for tour times.
Times vary due to the tide.
We will need the information detailed
under the “Reservations” page.
See you on the water!
- See our Deposit Policy under “Reservations”
- One and two person cockpit-style/sit-inside kayaks are used for our tours
- Times vary.
- Tours are 2 hours long and are usually in the afternoon/early evening depending on tides and weather conditions.
- Please arrive about 20 minutes before the tour to fill out your paperwork and prepare
- You can leave anything you need to in the shop and we have dry bags if you want to take anything with you
- Plan to wear fast-drying clothing (preferably not cotton) and bring a windbreaker or microfleece
- Private tours, corporate rentals, lessons and tours by appointment are available- just ask!