Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-487-9442 for reservations.
- If you go out on your own, you will be in a sit-on-top kayak. A one person kayak is $30 for up to 4 hours and a two person kayak is $50 for up to 4 hours. We close at 6:00, so you need to start your rental by 2:00 if you want to use the entire 4 hours
- Overnight charge for sit-on-top kayaks is $25.00 per boat
- If you go out with a guide, you will be in a cockpit style kayak. Please view the Kayak Tour Schedule for tour rates. Most tours are for 2 hours in the afternoon with times varying due to tides.
STAND UP PADDLE BOARDS
- Paddle boards are $30 for up to 4 hours. We close at 6:00, so you need to start your rental by 2:00 if you want to use the entire 4 hours
- Overnight charge for paddle boards is $25.00 per board
We will ask for the following information when taking your reservation:
- Name of one person in group
- Amount of people in group
- A phone number, preferably a cell phone
- Choice of sit-on-top or paddle board rental or guided tour
- Choice of one or two person kayaks
- Date and time of reservation
- Amount and ages of children in group
- 50% deposit to hold reservation
- We hold reservations with a 50% deposit
- The reservation may be canceled with a full refund up until 24 hours before the reservation
- Once it is within 24 hours of the reservation, a refund is only given if we cancel due to bad weather or for any other reason
- Protect yourself from the sun. Sunscreen, lip balm with SPF, sunglasses and a hat are highly recommended. Remember that the sun is strongest in the middle of the day.
- We recommend that you wear fast drying clothing (not cotton) and understand that you will get wet!
- Dry bags are included with your rental on a first come, first serve basis. We can not guarantee that items will not get wet and encourage you not to take anything of value with you. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to your items. We also sell a variety of dry bags and dry cases.
- High wind speeds and the direction of the wind can make it difficult to kayak. If you are a beginner or have young children with you, we suggest that you go out when the wind is low. If the wind is too high, we will not be able to rent to you.
- You must wear your lifevest (PFD) at all times!