All of our Naturalist tours are led by an ACA certified guide and the Director of Marine Education from the Provincetown Center for Coastal Studies and support their education program.
2013 Kayak Tours ($50 per person)
August 6, 14, 20 and 27th
(Tour dates may be adjusted or added depending on the weather and amount of reservations.)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-487-9442.
We will need the information detailed under “Reservations”.
See you on the water!
- See our Deposit Policy under “Reservations”
- One and two person cockpit-style/sit-inside kayaks are used for our tours
- Times vary. Tours are 2 hours long and are usually in the afternoon.
- Please arrive about 20 minutes before the tour to fill out your paperwork and prepare
- You can leave anything you need to in the shop and we have dry bags if you want to take anything with you
- Plan to wear fast-drying clothing (preferably not cotton) and bring a wind breaker or microfleece
- Private tours, corporate rentals, lessons and tours by appointment are available- just ask!